Every day it seems that there is a new 'problem', a new issue or something that needs fixed. Whether it be apartment related, school related, relationship related, future related, etc... but I'm finally starting to feel like all the stress from the brokenness is wearing off and everything is coming together. Cold water turned hot, no internet/cable becoming accessible, closet bar being reattached, leaking toilet finally replaced, leaking shower through the first floor ceiling = fixed, and that's just the apartment, whew.
Financial situations becoming clear and provided for, plans for next year becoming concrete, knowing what I need to do and how to do it, creating peace. What a foreign word to me... peace. Such a solid, releasing feeling. Excitement and joy. Happiness. I'm glad that I have finally reached that point, the point of feeling secure and routined and planned and reliant and sure. Thankful :)
No comments:
Post a Comment