Wednesday, October 28, 2009

mmmm coffee..


8a806eb6-c99a-4f02-aec3-1c042cf9e5c8.jpgWell, it's official. my family is moving, 
yes, MOVING. one house over. HA! 
oh, how long it's been that we've talked 
about moving and now that I'm in 
college, not even living there anymore, 
they finally decide to move. literally 10 
ft. away. wow. I'm soo excited though,
its indescribable... I am glad that I get 
to miss all the work that needs to be 
done to our current house.. but it's all 
a very exciting process. Christmas 
2009 in our new home.. and winter 
break as well ;) it will be a good 
time haha.
                                                                                                                
                       





    hmm also, there's "a new hope" within me. thank you for that.

who knows what will happen... i've missed you. sincerely. it was
only a matter of time, as usual. i don't know why it is this way,
but somehow it always is. it always finds its way. eventually.




                                                                                                                                



I'm also excited for HALLOWEEN.
although, again, I'm paranoid of the 
po po. oh well, audrey hepburn must 
make an appearance at BOO-fest.

and, my love, heather may make 
an appearance as well :)
that would just be the icing on my cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment