Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Keys to my new home

I just realized that the only time my blog gets updated is when I am sitting in my dorm room twin-sized bed feeling overwhelmed with emotions or feeling like I have absolutely nothing else to do except blog about my life and make it sound interesting. 


It's been an eventful 3 MONTHS!!!


It's crazy how fast time flies... with only about a month and a half until I return to philly, summer will end sooner than I think :( The good news is that this year, Mere, Danielle, & I have decided to be on our own in our own homeee :) We have acquired a beautiful new apartment on the corner of 19th and Diamond with incredible bay windows and I am in LOVE with my room, I'm so anxious to decorate and move furniture around and have visitors :) I think the responsibility is a necessary step and a necessary experience but after this year.. I may take a different course of action.


Anyways, here are some pictures of my new home sweet home:
the window in my room :)


















my closett


















One view from my window
Oh the streets of Philly


















our bathroom
with double sinks ;)
















Our living space/entry to the kitchen
















& our miniature kitchen








YAYYY!

No comments:

Post a Comment