Monday, March 22, 2010

6 weeks away from blissful days..

Hmm. Another evening wasting away in my dorm room, trying to drown out the voice of my roommate skyping her boyfriend... what a typical night. Oh Gavin DeGraw screaming WE BELONG TOGETHERRR.. through my consciously-placed left and right earphone buds... I know we do, I know. "But we still got our hearts on safe, we got our hearts on safe, sometime when you're lonely, someday after all this bliss, somewhere lost in loneliness, i hope you find this gift..." thank you Gavin. It's more difficult to type a thought-out blog post while blasting music straight to my ear drums than I thought.. it's necessary though.. Anyways, since the last post.. Spring Break came and went.. a somewhat relaxing week. 


Then another week of school with some unexpected adventures along the way... who knew I'd be watching numerous Nicholas Sparks-inspired movies one evening then taking the subway to 40th Street and walking a thousand blocks to arrive at Lew Blum Towing Inc. the next day? Well let's just say Friday was an eventful afternoon and a later than normal drive to westchester/lancaster/harrisburg. I got around. I finally got home around 5 pm or so and wasn't home for 10 minutes until I met my dearest Molly to attend Darry Miller & the Veil at the Championship... it was fun evening. 


Saturday I got to catch with some more dear friends, one that I haven't seen in 5 whole months... Britt, Chels, and Heather. Then, I spent the evening with my parents at the Allen Theater in Annville for a nice dinner and movie.. The Young Victoria, which I impatiently had already illegally seen with my best friend, Macintosh. 


Sunday involved some good old tennis playing, that was definitely quite enjoyable with my favorite boy :) i missed that game more than i had expected. hopefully these gorgeous days will consist of more of it. then a late night drive to westchester, then philly.. & back to school we go again.. sglkjdglkdjfgs.


Of course, it was a rainy monday, but it's alright, there's a song for that ;)
So I was also inspired by a friend's blog post about some things she enjoys in life... and I'm going to answer her question.. (some may relate to hers, but ironically i took pictures just this weekend of some of these things) What do you appreciate?


Well I, Katie Wolf, appreciate a lot of little things lately...



Bathing in the sun
& the sunglasses
that are required ;)
and obviously the color maroon,
i know, it's a winter color,
but i'm bringing it to spring.
_____________________




Handwritten notes... 
to say anything at all :)

&

Brand New Sneakers


   _____________________



Daffodils in my still seemingly
new home

 &

My baby luke

_______________________________




My favorite band: 
Darry Miller & the Veil
I'd say I'm their #1 fan ;)






_____________________________________



The bare trees.. 
while they're still around..


&


Singing..






_______________________











Babies make


me smile :)


______________________




Being 
Silly.






_________________________________




s

stretching on my pink yoga mat.
















taking pictures and
making my art projects out of them:)
*hint hint*


&


catching up with old friends that are dear to me...


______________________


and last but not least... 








solitude & silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment